After our incredibly successful festival events in 2022, the ProspHER team are now putting together our newly named ProspHER Fest for Norwich in 2023...
The festival will be supporting women to progress professionally, and celebrating women in business, those who are wanting to level up in their current roles, and who are on the journey to find the career of their dreams.
Evolve your story:
- An exciting occasion for all women wanting an amazing experience
- Join us in our mission to promote gender equality in a positive, uplifting, warm and celebratory atmosphere that champions local business
- The day will include keynote speakers, panel discussions, networking, mentoring, help and advice and fun festival activities for all to enjoy
This event is for you if you are:
- A working woman in Norwich or the surrounding area
- A business owner who wishes to discuss your industry with local women
- A woman looking to change career or explore new aspirations
- Want to learn and develop in a fun, motivating and content-rich way
This festival is all about togetherness, so is open to families, children, and all genders, who are welcome to come along to speak, network and explore their interests, while benefiting from this empowering day.
For partnership, speaker and exhibition opportunities please email email@example.com.
Please note, children under 12 years can enter this event when accompanied by a paying adult over the age of 18. As we are a community-focused organisation, ProspHER relies on ticket sales to be able to deliver this event, however we have a limited number of subsidised tickets available for those who find the ticket price a significant barrier to attending. If you require more information on this, or would like to purchase a ticket to donate to someone in need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome - Surprise Opening Act
Speaker - Soraya Karimi-Ghovanlou (Supply Chain Director, Smithfield Foods)
Speaker - Anna Ryan (Phoenix Events (East)
Speaker - Dr Dunni (Author & Coach)
Speaker - Gemma Russell (Fountain Partnership)
Speaker - Reedah El-Saie (Brain Spark Games & Multi-Award-Winner)
Speaker - Vicki Plum (Photographer & Personal Branding Expert)
Speaker - Gemma Sandwell (TedEx Speaker & Positive Psychologist)
Panel - Revealing the truths about climate change and sustainability
Panel - How to build resilience in a turbulent working world
Panel - The impact on innovation and technology for professional women
Workshop - Hormonal balance (Donna Loose)
Workshop - Survival Skills (The Scouts Association)
Workshop - The Joy of Laughter (Beverley Bishop)
VIP After Party - Entertainment & Firewalk Finale